Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow or limerick??

• 28-05-2010 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey!! I have a choice between LIT and Carlow IT as colleges and i'm just wonderin which would be better to go to??:confused::D:confused::D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Ms Fluorescent

FocusRS wrote: »
    Hey!! I have a choice between LIT and Carlow IT as colleges and i'm just wonderin which would be better to go to??:confused::D:confused::D

hello

I went to college in carlow for four years in st pats college which is lesser known then the IT. Going to college in Carlow was good, however the night life could be better. Theres not much variation when it comes to music taste and bars. The college itself is great with lots of things to do! its smaller then many colleges, which means you will meet people you know all the time.

It depends what you wants from your college experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

FocusRS wrote: »

LIT!!!

Why are you asking such a question on a CIT board?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

pfft, mix the two together!! And then go for the masters degree!

I'd love to be "The_B_Man: Master of CLIT"! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

:rolleyes:

Advertisement