Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads on this Forum

• 28-05-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Im not complaining or anything so no one take offence but does anyone think the topics and threads can get a bit repetitive on this forum,
    I could be going mad but just feel that a lot of the time when I log in the same but yet slightly different threads are there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

It is only a city forum...not a whole lot changes like....

What kinda stuff would ya like to see?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

your more than welcome to start a fwe threads with new and exciting topics :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

The City is like groundhog day and every few months the same old things just keep repeating themselves........the local boyos go toe to toe ,something happens on the outer ring road, someone dislikes/likes a pub ,someone :rolleyes: objects to building plans .
    and let's not forget the big one ......

Sully was just driving past...........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I actually like the threads on here that aren't looking for info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    The City is like groundhog day and every few months the same old things just keep repeating themselves........the local boyos go toe to toe ,something happens on the outer ring road, someone dislikes/likes a pub ,someone :rolleyes: objects to building plans .

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I think it would be good to merge city and county forums.

From the hospital you can get to Tramore about as quick as to Ferrybank.

God no, I couldn't cope with people going on and on about Tramore and Dungarvan and such places. Leave them where they are.

People from Dungarvan can't use the Internet! Come to your senses man.

Oh I know...but there are people from the city that are working down there that need to tell people what's going on down there. We don't need to be listening to that.

I can safely say I have never posted in the county fourm, I'll think I will go over there now and see what's what.

• Advertisement

Just back,

why is it not called the Tramore Fourm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

People from Dungarvan have so much more to be enjoying in their lovely town than sitting on boards posting. Where as us folk in the city are so bored we sit on boards all day complaining about how crap our city is. Dungarvan is a great little town and there's so little to complain about that people haven't got the need to be on the County forum and are out and about enjoying themselves.

Booo

What do ya do for fun down in Dungarvan then?

Booo

What do ya do for fun down in Dungarvan then?

What do ya do in Waterford City for fun? Same thing only Dungarvan looks nicer and the price of a night out is much much cheaper and heading down to the quay in Dungarvan on summer evenings for drinks and food just can't be beaten! :)

That Anchor bar is a savage place alright. Still I'd probably go off me head if I lived down there (lad).

That Anchor bar is a savage place alright. Still I'd probably go off me head if I lived down there (lad).

Lol. I moved from Dungarvan to Waterford over 6 years ago and there is nothing here in Waterford that isn't in Dungarvan. In terms of fast food, chinese etc. tis much the same, going on the lash, I prefer Dungarvan anyways as do a lot of people. Cinema in Dungarvan is excellent. Shopping aint great but shur Waterford is just as bad. Prices are cheaper in Dungarvan. Rent is cheaper in Dungarvan. Same sort of mix of schools. All in all theres a better lifestyle in Dungarvan and i'll be buying a house there as soon as I have the dreaded deposit together. Also it just looks and feels nicer.

Ah I'm only messing,

I went to school in Dungarvan. It's a grand spot, just a bit of banter.

I went out up there every sat for a number if years and I noticed that in certain pubs every week more often them not the same people sit in the same spot. Always made me laugh!

ziedth wrote: »
    I went out up there every sat for a number if years and I noticed that in certain pubs every week more often them not the same people sit in the same spot. Always made me laugh!

Yep, there's a lot of people that stick with their own pub in Dungarvan alright. (Shur didn't Amanda Brunker say we were all a pack of clannish yokels, lol)

Can be a good thing and a bad thing at times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

deisedevil wrote: »
    Cinema in Dungarvan is excellent.

Am I the only person who doesn't like the cinema in Dungarvan?

• Advertisement

Dunno. You'll have to ask over in the county forum. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ROCKMAN wrote: »

me thinks sully has a scanner in his car and waits around on mobile broadband somewhere to report all the goins on around the city!!!! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

better scrawb....

1.whats with all the traffic?
    2.anyone know where i can buy a decent pair of jeans?
    3.rubbish on the road to tramore
    4.sick of gardai check points..have they nowt better to do

AND

5.any suggestions on what i should have for breakfast?

...off my list of interesting threads i was going to start today..damn ye all:p

Advertisement