Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reinstalling nokia firmware/ Maps freezing

Options
  • 28-05-2010 11:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Hello, I have a nokia n82 running firmware 35.0.002 and have a problem. Whenever I try to run maps, the phone loads to about 90% on the bar in maps then freezes, and the only way to get the phone working again is to remove the battery. Basically what this guy says: http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/its-broke/19837-updated-nokia-maps-freezes-my-nokia-n95.html

The guy helping says to reinstall firmware but not to restore back ups. I reinstalled firmware but have the same problem, so im wondering can anyone explain how to not restore back ups, like how to get the phone back to when you install the firmware first time, as when I resintalled, I wasnt asked for language, all my messages were there, custom theme installed etc.

If any of you have this problem, how did you fix it? cheers

Advertisement