Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business

Options
  • 29-05-2010 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone know what to learn for paper two for business leaving cert
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

theres a paper 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

There is no paper two for business in the leaving cert

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mwah

if you mean part 2? then learn the managing chapters (ones from you're abq) because thats question 4 and 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

I would very much like to locate the person who constructed the business syllabus, liberate him/her of his/her genitalia and terminate his/her contract with life. Exam stress? Never

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 coco22

sorry yeah section 2 i thought you have to learn about some employee rights and laws, that's what its all about in past exams....and im not in school so i dont know what you mean by abq?.. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

coco22 wrote: »
    sorry yeah section 2 i thought you have to learn about some employee rights and laws, that's what its all about in past exams....and im not in school so i dont know what you mean by abq?.. thanks

That is question one but that is easily avoidable.

how is it avoidable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

coco22 wrote: »
    how is it avoidable?
    Because there's 6 questions and you do 4. You'll just have less choice.

ok cool but what does the 6 question consist of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hynes93

Are you on about the ABQ (higher level only), or the section of long answers???

ABQ
    Comprised of 3 Units in 2010 they are units 2,3,4... They WILL 100% come up!! its about management skills,characteristics etc,

LONG ANSWERS
    Comprised of everything....good lord if you aren't covered you re in trouble,[both higher and ord.]

www.skool.ie do a v.good business break-down,have an interactive mini test segment!! study up and GOOD LUCK!!!

• Advertisement

alright thanks

Advertisement