Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midleton wine delivery?

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a company in Midleton that would deliver a bottle of wine or champagne to someone? Sort of like Interflora florists.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Would this be any good?

Edit: I would recommend obrienswines over the above. I didn't realise they did gifts like you're looking for, but it turns out they do.

O'brien's Gift Section. I've ordered beer from them before and it comes by regular post, with the local postman bringing it out. It was always pretty quick, ordered Sunday night got it Tuesday or Wednesday. They will have a better selection than in the first link and you won't have a courrier ringing around to figure out where the house is -the postman will deliver it as a parcel with regular mail (someone will need to sign for it though).

Advertisement