Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox freezing question

• 29-05-2010 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

As the thread title suggests my xbox freezes but its only when im online with MW2. I can play games and watch movies no bother offline but lets say if i try to play MW2 it will freeze after 2 games and if i reset the console it will keep freezing 30 seconds into gameplay.
    So my question is that is this the first signs of my xbox dying or could it be just a live issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

this is what happened just before I got the Ring of Death, tbf tho had the xbox back within 2 weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

This happened to me as well. Just started freezin with MW2 but then it ended up bein every game that froze after a while. I got it workin for an extra week by deletin the cache but it startin freezin again.

Never got it fixed as its out of warranty and I am thinkin of buyin a new xbox anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

This happened to me as well. Just started freezin with MW2 but then it ended up bein every game that froze after a while. I got it workin for an extra week by deletin the cache but it startin freezin again.

Never got it fixed as its out of warranty and I am thinkin of buyin a new xbox anyway

had just cleared my cache ad when it worked i was chuffed, then i read this :P
    Looks like i might have to invest in a new xbox so.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭OhThePenguin

had just cleared my cache ad when it worked i was chuffed, then i read this :P
    Looks like i might have to invest in a new xbox so.

Sorry about that :o

It might have worked an extra two weeks for me with MW2, I cleared my cache every time before I played as well, it took a bit longer before other games started freezin. Just keep playin until it happens again.

Advertisement