Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone for editing and sending docs required

Options
  • 29-05-2010 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

what phones would you recommend for editing excel word and pdf docs and sending them as email attachments

i have 5800 atm but havent purchased quickoffice as only reading is possible on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

I have a sony Xperia X2, it came with office mobile free. Can edit and email docs easily and the slide out keyboard works well with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Nokia E63. Excellent phone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

any windows mobile phone would do the job better than any other since they all come pre loaded with MS Office mobile apps.

i got my MS office 2010 on my hd2 and it works great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FR

estreetb wrote: »
    what phones would you recommend for editing excel word and pdf docs and sending them as email attachments

i have 5800 atm but havent purchased quickoffice as only reading is possible on it

Have you considered Touch Pro - found this : http://pitch.ie/0/posts/4-Stuff-for-Sale/30-Phones-Telecoms/1332-Touch-Pro2-350-euro.html
    didn't hvae time to read all the info (or understand it), but works from windows.

Good luck with the search!

Advertisement