Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap Marlin Rifles

• 29-05-2010 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I came across this web site, www.dssrifles.com has any body else bought from them? The Marlin rifles are the cheapest I have found on the web. I picked up a Marlin 1894CB Oct barrel Cowboy .357 for £779, it was a £100 under the cheapest dealer price I could fine, be interested to hear from anyone who has found them cheaper?

Remmy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Bananaman

There was a second hand one - with bugger all rounds through it for sale here a while ago - for less than that and I have seen it - as new

still, that is a good price - am currently buttering up the other half so I can get one myself - still not sure if I want the oct barrell or the regular 18.5 carbine though

B'Man

Advertisement