Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post!!

Options
  • 29-05-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

:D

WOOHOO!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Great to have the sub forum up and running :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yay, even more exciting than Eurovision.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mmmm nice forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Drinking my latest batch as we speak:)

thanks to all the lads for their help. I really find drinking homebrew is like marmite, you love it ( & sooo proud) or you hate it. Nothing more heartbreaking then giving a mate a pint of your brew and he says " how do you drink this stuff",dont know about you's but i get a little upset :o.

its one of the best things ive ever got into to.

Cheers lads, enjoy :)

gaz wac wrote: »
    . Nothing more heartbreaking then giving a mate a pint of your brew and he says " how do you drink this stuff",dont know about you's but i get a little upset :o.

You will find that more often than not, if you give this type of person something other than the normal beer you get on tap in almost every pub in the country, that they will turn their nose up at it.

Irish beer drinkers tastes are bland, super chilled tasteless stuff for the most part.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Been meaning to get into the art of home brewing for a while now Finally finished college for the year and will hopefully be picking up a kit this week, and will no doubt, be coming on here seeking advice at various stages of the brewing process :)

Welcome to the homebrew revolution :D

• Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

Great to see this sub forum opening! Just half way through drinking my first homebrew batch (coopers from a can) and have received surprisingly positive feedback from the 4 or 5 that have tasted it! I thought my first one would be dodgy enough.

Advertisement