Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kodak Playsport

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

its fine for amateur use .... basic holiday snaps... little videos etc ..... you could prob get others out there which would be better.

most digital compacts shoot video these days, and some have bigger file sizes than the 5mp that the Kodak is offering (which means you can print images bigger)...the only advantage is that the Kodak can go underwater (although there are a couple of other cameras that can do that also)

in fairness they basically tell you that its designed to fall every now and again.

my advice is to shop around and know what you are looking for..... what do you want to take pics of ? ....do you want to do some underwater stuff (it claims to be ok for underwater use - but I didnt read anything about manual white balance (which is very helpful for underwater work)

the main factor here is: your budget !!

how much are you willing to spend..... what do you want to take pics of ? do you just want to press the button and take pics...or do you want to have more control over shutter speeds and other settings...if its something for holidays which you can use on nights out I would say keep shopping....theres loads of choice out there.

Advertisement