Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA CLUBS ENAMEL LAPEL PIN BADGES

• 29-05-2010 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi all,
    ive just started collecting enamel lapel pin badges with gaa club crests on & am looking for any information on which gaa clubs have them available.if any club are interested in getting 1 done i can point them in the right direction.
    thanking ye in advance.

:D:) :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 smileyniley

anybody know of any gaa clubs with these badges ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

hi . heres a rare eire badge . i doubht you have one in your collection... 34jd2k8.jpg

hi,
    thank you very much for posting photo of badge but I already have that 1 in my collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 wallbobby.ie

Are you still interested in Pin Badges?

My website is (www limerickbadges com).

Anybody know of any GAA related lapel pin badges done by sponsors or GAA clubs ???

• Advertisement

Greetings again,

just wondering if anybody knows of any GAA clubs with their club crest on enamel lapel pin badges ???

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭sceach16

Not clubs as such but Jacobs/Gaa did a series of county pins in connection with a Jacob's phonecard. I have a set of 32 mounted on a wooden map of Ireland. Please don't ask me where it is... I do not know!

thanks for the reply,i already have that jacobs set.

Advertisement