Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biology !

• 29-05-2010 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

dna is it the answer to are question deep deep down or is it just are own uinique bar code in this world of "bio"

the is one creator in this world , can you answer the confusion people mainly have with coming to grips with D.N.A ? in a RELIGIUS POINT OF VIEW , and sorry for my spelling its not in my best side of me ha .

also is d.n.a. the answer to predicting one initial taughts ? :rolleyes:
    :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Are you asking:

Is DNA the answer to philosophy questions such as who are "we" and what makes me me?

How can DNA be explained from a religious point of view?

Does DNA play a role in how smart you are?

Just the way you phase your questions I am having a hard time trying to figure out what you are in fact asking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

im sorry the question as i asked it befor is the question , if you cnt answer it dnt try to change it the question is the question , ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I wasn't trying to change the question, I was trying to understand what you were asking as it didn't make sense to me, perhaps someone else will be able to understand it better...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭blake murphy

Ah I see...

READ THE QUESTION AGAIN !

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Closing the thread.

Yes it's very hard to understand the users posts.

And I've just received a "Fight the power" PM from the OP so meh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement