Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Bohem Dress Code

• 29-05-2010 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,780 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Yes.
    But then there is no dress code there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cathyc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Blaaface

cathyc wrote: »
    Could anyone inform me as to the dress code for La Boheme in Waterford City.
    Is a white knee length dress appropriate?

If you're a woman then Yes, if you're a man then .....NO. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

LOL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Tracksuits are encouraged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

cathyc wrote: »
    Could anyone inform me as to the dress code for La Boheme in Waterford City.
    Is a white knee length dress appropriate?

did you make your communion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

is there not a man in your life to ask the opinion of what to wear????

Perhaps a "does my bum look big in this sticky" is needed :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭witless1

Whatever about the dress code down there just make sure they tick your name off the list when you come in. I had the great experience last Valentines day while having my meal to get a voicemail message from the manager ranting at me for never turning up and that "my custom was not welcome in the future". She got both barrels for her trouble. Apparently she ticked off the wrong name when she admitted me to the restaurant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

witless1 wrote: »
    Whatever about the dress code down there just make sure they tick your name off the list when you come in. I had the great experience last Valentines day while having my meal to get a voicemail message from the manager ranting at me for never turning up and that "my custom was not welcome in the future". She got both barrels for her trouble. Apparently she ticked off the wrong name when she admitted me to the restaurant.

That's ridiculous behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

guys in fairness the op is a new poster and came in to ask a simple question. joking aside somebody could of been of help to her.:rolleyes:

I believe JPA gave the OP the answer ya?

And we seem to have found out that they can be a bit mean from the resulting banter after witless1's story.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Cheers for showing respect to the newbie lads.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement