Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

On-board with An-post!

• 29-05-2010 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hey guys! So I made it to gorey and met up with the an post team. Am currently writing from the team car on my phone. Reception is patchy but i'll do my best to keep you updated. Currently going through tullow with the gap between the main leaders and the pack at 1.39. Numbers 6, 7, 32, 40 55 109 in the lead pack. We've done 67 km so far.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Approaching the river derry, not much has changed but quite exciting riding up ahead as we start entering the mountains. Looks like it might start to rain soon, which could mix things up a bit too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭short circuit

By the end of the day if you haven't jumped out of the team car and did a rear wheel swap in under 15secs ... we don't want to see you around these parts again ... ;)

I am fecking jealous ... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Out of interest who else is in the car and what are the tactics for the day ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,458 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

you must be a good luck charm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Must have been great to be in the car the day the team wins a stage :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

c0rk3r wrote: »
    Out of interest who else is in the car and what are the tactics for the day ?

Subliminal, Kurt and the tactics were for Mark Cassidy to get in a break and go for the stage and joint KOH Jersey while getting Connor McConvey up the GC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭SubLuminal

Heya, indeed it was myself and kurt and also eddie the mechanic and my buddy who I got to bring as a guest.

Was a fantastic day out and later on if people are interested i'll write up a bit of a report on it - took lots of photos so would be fun to do while the memories are fresh for my own record as much as anything else -

tactics for the day were... win!

Sorry about the lack of posts, the reception was patchy and the battery on my phone was really nearly dead so I just had to knock it off after a while, but indeed it was a fantastic experience and all congrats from me to kurt and the team and all the other riders for a successful and brilliant Ras.

Advertisement