Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just for you lads with the Lee Enfields

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭pat58

Very good ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

really enjoyed that
    thanks for posting
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Good one :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Very good enjoyed that thanks........:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

is it possible to get a enfield or one of the other WW2 infantry rifles?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I am the proud owner and user of a Long Branch, No 4 MK 1, .303, made in 1941 :cool:

A lot of Classic & Vintage rifles licenced here. Have a look at this site ;)

http://www.vcrai.com/phpBB/phpBB3/index.php?sid=df3cd1c1450b23562dcb4880cc095457

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

id love a swedish mauser in 6.5x55, relly nice guns i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

My brother had one of those and I had a CG 63, which is a sportised version of the "battle" rifle

Sweet rifles alright

• Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Personally,I would prefer "the best battle impliment ever devised" Gen Geo S Patton
    Well,almost...Grizzly 45:D If it had been a box loader it would have lived up to that accolade.:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Personally,I would prefer "the best battle impliment ever devised" Gen Geo S Patton
    Well,almost...Grizzly 45:D If it had been a box loader it would have lived up to that accolade.:D

Duffy's in Galway carry some in 308
    (btw he's refering to an M1 Garand)
    and if you do get one, let me know how long it takes to knacker your thumb!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,025 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

1000 Euros for a .308 Garand...Dont think so!
    When I can pick up one on the continent depending on its condition from used to factory rebarrelled and finished for 400/650???In original 3006 they ,fetch match grade and unissued that kind of money.

I'm in the process of buying,or trying to buy the R25 .243 here,and I SWEAR that will be the LAST ever new gun I buy in Ireland!!!
    The Feckactin that goes on here is unbeliveable.
    Personally,I'd rather do an import myself and save at least 25%
    I can see why there was this push from intrested bodies to make imports thru a dealer mandatory.We would have been monetarialy RAPED! simple as.:mad:

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    1000 Euros for a .308 Garand...Dont think so!
    When I can pick up one on the continent depending on its condition from used to factory rebarrelled and finished for 400/650???In original 3006 they ,fetch match grade and unissued that kind of money.

I'm in the process of buying,or trying to buy the R25 .243 here,and I SWEAR that will be the LAST ever new gun I buy in Ireland!!!
    The Feckactin that goes on here is unbeliveable.
    Personally,I'd rather do an import myself and save at least 25%
    I can see why there was this push from intrested bodies to make imports thru a dealer mandatory.We would have been monetarialy RAPED! simple as.:mad:

its pretty much the same thing with the old smle's and no.4's , you see them for peanuts online , but here they are mad money.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭harmoniums

rowa wrote: »
    its pretty much the same thing with the old smle's and no.4's , you see them for peanuts online , but here they are mad money.

Yeah Ive been buying them here in the USA from $100 and up
    Must have about 30 by now (quite a few Irish Army ones too)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭WallysWorld

As an aside, damnit but I do love R. Lee Ermey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNeBRc7W7s&feature=related

Advertisement