Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve help

Options
  • 29-05-2010 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Hi Hope someone can help. I mislaid my Blackberry yesterday and by the time I found it in the car this morning, the battery had died. I put it on charge but now when I try to turn it on the screen is white and says 'App error 523'. I have tried removing the battery and turning on again. When the error note comes up, i press the OK button and it reboots to the home screen and says 'uncaught exception: 14>=14, I press OK and it takes me back to the white screen saying 'App error 523' Help....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

Absolutely no idea where the cable is, guess I will have to buy one monday. Am finding the blackberry really really disappointing....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭GinaH

have been downloading update for 4 hours, still only 1/3rd done. Called vodafone and they say that the phone has to be sent away and will take up to 3 weeks to repair. I offically HATE Blackberry's

Advertisement