Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Rent to Buy Scheme in Meath

Options
  • 29-05-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

We were going to do a private rent to buy scheme but hubby thought the asking price was a little too high.

Anyone know of anyone else that would be interested?

Its all done through solicitors etc.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Where is the house, and how much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭WildSaffron

Sorry - my first post was a little misleading.

Was actually asking if anyone else in the Meath area would be interested in selling their house on a private rent to buy scheme.

This particular house was in Meath - €210,000.

Thanks,
    ws

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Sorry - my first post was a little misleading.

Was actually asking if anyone else in the Meath area would be interested in selling their house on a private rent to buy scheme.

This particular house was in Meath - €210,000.

Thanks,
    ws
    Ah. Can't see anyone going for it. Sellers, that is. If I rented your house for 3 years, and at the end of the 3 years decided to buy it, you'd probably loose more money, as the rate may have dropped a lot more than 10% by then. The R2B scheme is only for developers trying to offload house onto people who are still renting, but thinking of buying in the next few years.

Advertisement