Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World War 3: Nuclear Attacks on New York City,

• 29-05-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭

2011: In the year 2011, as a reaction to the Warning and the Miracle, there will be an upheaval among the Arab/Muslim nations of the Middle East and northern Africa. Extremists will fight against moderates, and the extremists will win. There will be uprisings, coups, and outright war. Arabs will fight against Arabs, Muslims will fight against Muslims. This will begin and end in the year 2011, over the course of only a few weeks or months (beginning after the Warning on Good Friday of 2011). At the end, the extremists will have won in each of the Arab/Muslim nations. If they cannot win through uprisings and coups, then the other extremist nations will attack in open warfare. They will not permit any Arab/Muslim nations in the Middle East and northern Africa to be moderate or democratic or friendly to the West.

2011: These Arab/Muslim extremists will consolidate their power within each of these nations. The leader of Iran and the leader of Iraq, at that time, will have the most power, control, and influence over the other Arab/Muslim nations in the Middle East and northern Africa. They will form one group of nations, led by Iran and Iraq. Then they will begin to threaten the West.
    http://www.catholicplanet.com/future/nuclear-attacks.htm

I just found this one.

She said a "roaring lion" was behind the destruction.
    Soon we heard the name Osama Bin Laden as the culprit -- and later learned that the name "Osama" (in Arabic "Usama," according to etymologists) means "lion"!
    http://www.spiritdaily.net/esperanzabridge.htm

Now all logic and with so many predictions i can understand why the sceptics are not able to believe i am dizzy :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

caseyann wrote: »

Now all logic and with so many predictions i can understand why the sceptics are not able to believe i am dizzy :D

Dizzy is putting it mildly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

studiorat wrote: »
    Dizzy is putting it mildly.

Is that some sort of personal insult???

Take it as you want. You missed the very first line in the article
    Please understand that my writings about the future are speculative eschatology, based on study and interpretation, not based on knowledge that is absolute or certain.

Nothing about predictions at all. It's end-times speculation. Why do you think it's a prediction when the author claims it isn't?

Why are you quoting out of context?

Nothing about predictions at all. It's end-times speculation. Why do you think it's a prediction when the author claims it isn't?

I dont take it anyway because i dont care what anyone thinks of me ;)

Many Other Predictions

I have many other predictions for the time period of the 2010's and the subsequent decades and centuries. (See my web site CatholicPlanet.com for more information.) Be assured that the world will not end anytime soon. Also, the Antichrist is not in the world today, nor will he arrive any time soon. Do not listen to anyone who claims that the Antichrist is in the world today. The Antichrist's reign will be from 2430 to 2437 A.D. And Jesus Christ will not return until the year 2437 A.D. When Jesus returns, Mary will return with him. Do not believe anyone who claims that Jesus is returning before the year 2437 A.D.

I didn't take out of context,they simply didn't put as gospel:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Jesus Christ will not return until the year 2437 A.D.

Your saying 2437, Joe Coleman reckons 2015...isnt it great living in modern times with all the choice we have.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Just read the prediction and I just wanted to point out that there is no way Iraq and Iran would be leading anything together. The Sunni's and Shia's would rather do away with each other well before they even thought about the west and even then Iraq is an occupied US puppet state.

Also, it would be impossible for "radical Muslims" to overcome moderates in a type of Lord Of The Rings final battle at any stage in our lifetimes simply because of numbers. It would be like predicting the right-wing militias with 0% popular support taking on and defeating the combined US military forces. Never mind it happening in 3 months.

Assuming all this is possible and happened, there is no way regular Muslim people would accept it. Palestinians have been fightin brutal oppression for over 60 without giving up, they are hardly going to accept this new scenario over 3 months.

Finally this quote
    Some nations capitulate without a fight. The Arabs conquer all of Europe, parts of other areas (Eastern Europe and Scandinavia), and the northern part of Africa

Eastern Europe and Scandanavia are in Europe and Northern Africa are Muslim states, so they'll be attacking themselve???

Many Other Predictions

I have many other predictions for the time period of the 2010's and the subsequent decades and centuries. (See my web site CatholicPlanet.com for more information.) Be assured that the world will not end anytime soon. Also, the Antichrist is not in the world today, nor will he arrive any time soon. Do not listen to anyone who claims that the Antichrist is in the world today. The Antichrist's reign will be from 2430 to 2437 A.D. And Jesus Christ will not return until the year 2437 A.D. When Jesus returns, Mary will return with him. Do not believe anyone who claims that Jesus is returning before the year 2437 A.D.

Explain please, You keep posting these cult websites. An atheist anarcho-capitalist one week some religious cult nut job the next. Why the huge swings in philosophy? Why should we believe any of your posts since they are so inconsistent?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

This speculator clearly doesn't understand the difficulties entailed in delivering nuclear payloads over any sort of distance let alone transatlantic. Yes it is possible that Iran has an ICBM (Shahab-6) capable of just about hitting the eastern-seaboard of the US but the probability of them completing their nuclear programme and also sorting out the delivery mechanism in under the coming 2 years are zero.

Oh and why would this speculator not make any predictions on Israel's involvement? A country that already has nuclear weapons and delivery potential! They would absolutely obliterate Iran's facilities if it looked close to finally finishing construction of a nuclear weapon.

This woman should quit looking in tea-leaves for predictions and read books so that she might actually have some basis to her cuckoo prophesies.

Oh and I hope the antichrist doesn't arrive on July 29th 2430 A.D because I wouldn't want him upsetting my birthday party.

God i didnt write it :rolleyes:

Who said i agree with it i just posted it draw your own conclusions.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

i can understand why the sceptics are not able to believe i am dizzy :D

i'm able to believe you're dizzy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

God i didnt write it :rolleyes:

Who said i agree with it i just posted it draw your own conclusions.;)

You should write something to go along with your random copy-pasted blob of text. If you're unwilling to formulate and share an opinion, then neither am I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Why do skeptics attack the user, his beliefs and take the thread out of context like out of pure spite. Does it really bother you? I have noticed this, and its just really a negative atmosphere in here everytime I go on a thread whereby a poster may have some interesting things to say. I don't believe everything the OP says, It also doesn't even matter which way I beLIEve of what the thread is about. The conspiracy theory forum, is a place for conspiracy theorists to discuss their theories and topics about the world without this "authoritative oh no you don't dare say that attitude" from people on here.. Beliefs don't matter that much.. So why do people attack the messenger out of unneccsary spite.

I have the common decency to allow him "be".
    The jibbing behaviour especially from skeptics are noticeable

As to reply to the OP, there will be more upheveal from many in 2011. But I've mastered a trick with reality. I don't worry about the future I;m not in charge of it. I'm only incharge of now. I have copped on to the fear mongers, demons and elitists when it comes to this trick.

So before I say it, Demons will always be demons. They will always try make you fearful to to control you or trick you to try deceive you. The order never matters as long as its effective to them.

The other one I have noticed is, when you become aware someone is trying to make your fearful be alarmed and attentive of that person in future.

We are not incharge of the evil in this world. We are only incharge of doing the good or evil that we do. I will agree with the OP on one point. They will do all they can to create more fear and chaos to the masses to keep the fear and control mind set for as much as they can.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not ignoring what may happen in 2011, and most of us can assume what will likely happen judging by the way things are, but it shouldn't stop US from making a difference now either. That's the point many miss on both sides.

If this jibing and kneejerk comments continue, we will see many more threads losing the debate yet again. Why does it seem to only go on here all the time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Is there any hope of us getting back on topic?

mysterious wrote: »
    Why do skeptics attack the user, his beliefs and take the thread out of context like out of pure spite. Does it really bother you? I have noticed this, and its just really a negative atmosphere in here everytime I go on a thread whereby a poster may have some interesting things to say. I don't believe everything the OP says, It also doesn't even matter which way I beLIEve of what the thread is about. The conspiracy theory forum, is a place for conspiracy theorists to discuss their theories and topics about the world without this "authoritative oh no you don't dare say that attitude" from people on here.. Beliefs don't matter that much.. So why do people attack the messenger out of unneccsary spite.

I have the common decency to allow him "be".
    The jibbing behaviour especially from skeptics are noticeable

As to reply to the OP, there will be more upheveal from many in 2011. But I've mastered a trick with reality. I don't worry about the future I;m not in charge of it. I'm only incharge of now. I have copped on to the fear mongers, demons and elitists when it comes to this trick.

So before I say it, Demons will always be demons. They will always try make you fearful to to control you or trick you to try deceive you. The order never matters as long as its effective to them.

The other one I have noticed is, when you become aware someone is trying to make your fearful be alarmed and attentive of that person in future.

We are not incharge of the evil in this world. We are only incharge of doing the good or evil that we do. I will agree with the OP on one point. They will do all they can to create more fear and chaos to the masses to keep the fear and control mind set for as much as they can.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not ignoring what may happen in 2011, and most of us can assume what will likely happen judging by the way things are, but it shouldn't stop US from making a difference now either. That's the point many miss on both sides.

If this jibing and kneejerk comments continue, we will see many more threads losing the debate yet again. Why does it seem to only go on here all the time?

Thanks mysterious:)

I just find it a very interesting read and to see the different ideas and apparent predictions out there.
    I myself remember when nuclear war was a great fear in Ireland.
    And to see such a speculation as someone pointed out.I was curious to find out how this speculation could in fact be real.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Nobody is attacking the OPs beLIEfs, as you put it.
    The OP didnt give an opinion. Thats frowned upon in any forum on boards, not just here with such obvious "skeptics".
    Look back at the thread and you'll see people saying the OP just copy and pasted from some other site without giving an opinion.

Obviously, everyone on here must be a skeptic!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

Many Other Predictions

Did you read that book 2008: God's final witness

I got it in the post one day, i'm not even religious but it had me worried to say the least.
    Its sort of detailing how 2008-2012 are man's final 3 1/2 years on earth before the end time and collects modern incidents and ties them in with revelations.

I felt silly for believing it though, as revelations is such broad symbolism any point in history can be compared to it

Still an interesting read though

DigiGal wrote: »

I got it in the post one day, i'm not even religious but it had me worried to say the least.
    Its sort of detailing how 2008-2012 are man's final 3 1/2 years on earth before the end time and collects modern incidents and ties them in with revelations.

I felt silly for believing it though, as revelations is such broad symbolism any point in history can be compared to it

Nah feel silly if you dont have a open mind to whats possible.;)
    I never read that book, i will try get it now,thanks for heads up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Also, not all muslims are Arab!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

DigiGal wrote: »

Im reading a book about the secret histories...still lol.
    In that the author reckons the seven seals being poured out in armegeddon(book of Revelation..or maybe Isaiah too) is to symbolize the 7 chakras being awakened or some change in relation to that.Went into the esoteric meaning of the bible, Jesus, Buddha,astrology,reincarnation etc
    Theres so many spins on 2012 but i think in the end something will happen.Be it mass suicides by cults,or gov projects kickstarting or bankers projects.So many options :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement