Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radio show wanting calls about video games

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

My name is Kramer. I do a radio show in Springfield, IL (State Capitol) from 3p to 6p (cst) everyday. Its usually about Politics and Pop Culture.

HOWEVER, on Saturday's at 2p (cst), a buddy of mine and myself do a weekend SPECIALTY show for adults who play games. (I am 39. He is 35)

**For the staff of this board ~ I am not selling anything and have no other motive with this post other than trying to get people to call the show to talk about games. I am not here to spam the forum.

The people in the available audience are usually very casual gamers. I'm looking for some calls from people that play games regularly who can talk about them with us, by phone, on the show.

I talk about XBOX 360 games. L3VL-UP (partner's name) talks about PS3 games.

I like racing and action/adventure games. He is WAY into shooters.

I don't care what it is that you're in to, but if you could call to talk about it, we would welcome you!

The show can be streamed at www.wmay.com - 2pm (CST).

The phone number to get on the air is (217) 629 - 7970.

If you'd like more info - you can email me personally at kramer@wmay.com - - - - - -

I thought I'd throw this out there and see what happens.

Thanks you guys!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

CST that is 5 hours behind the time here in Ireland.
    You expect people in ireland to make an international phone call to you in north america to take part in your show which is kicking off at 7pm local time.
    Dude you'd have a better chance if you had skype.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Dude you'd have a better chance if you had skype.

Indeed, that or maybe teamspeak or ventrillo, that way we can talk to you while slaughtering Zombies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Not gonna get many people interested to make and intrenational call to be on a radio show they dont care about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Why put this in an Irish forum?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Maybe he forgot most on this site ARE NOT FROM USA!

He wouldnt like what i had to say so i wont bother calling :D (I prefer classic (GOOD) games)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Why put this in an Irish forum?:confused:

Because he's American and like all Americans, he assumes every english speaking website or person on the internet is also American.

Advertisement