Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random 503 errors responses

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:16pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Getting random 503s on any page/thread/forum I try to open.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭bada_bing

same here. it all started when i tried to access adverts.ie and now i keep getting 503 error at certain intervals.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

i'm on my mobile,but i'm also getting these. Been happening on and off for the past few weeks now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Hmm, there were a few moments of complete inaccessability of the site, and now the errors are gone, so I take it something on the back end got a much needed restart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Yep, one of the backends was misbehaving.

Fixed it on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Hey Conor,

This still seems to be happening. Was happening to me over the weekend, then stopped, but have got it a load of times again today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Hey Conor,

This still seems to be happening. Was happening to me over the weekend, then stopped, but have got it a load of times again today.

When it happens, my phone lights up like a Christmas tree. Unfortunately, this time I was out at lunch and had to fix it via my phone, which made it a bit slower to fix.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement