Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Solstice Celebration

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

There will be an open Druidic celebration hosted by Sólás Nemed on Sunday 20th June at the summit of Mount Leinster at 12pm. It takes about 45mins-1 hour to walk up and bring rain gear as the weather is often changeable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 210 ✭✭Hazlittle

A wee bit more info than that. Knowing me I'd probably end up on top of the Himalayas with no pants saying "yo where's all the women at."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

Hazlittle wrote: »
    Knowing me I'd probably end up on top of the Himalayas with no pants saying "yo where's all the women at."

To be honest, that could end up pretty fun too. Those sherpa chicks get freakay

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Ollie182

Urizen wrote: »
    To be honest, that could end up pretty fun too. Those sherpa chicks get freakay

Lol'd haha

Im interested in this! But I'm Wiccan, would I be welcome or is it exclusive?:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭TheBardWest

Sorry to have missed this one. Please let me know of future events. Would love to connect with you all.

Advertisement