Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glock g17 gas blowback pistol

Options
  • 29-05-2010 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

cimg0165j.jpgcimg0164n.jpgASG g17 + 3 1000ml can of ultra gas-->2 cans unopened and sealed,3rd can has 5 mag fills taken,,almost 3000 blaster bbs,,11mm laser attachment included,,bought in MIA 3 months ago,occasionaly in vents small amount of gas from the barrel,just being honest here,stronger hammer spring i suspect is needed,bought as a present and as i shoot real guns have no interest or need for this,,€90 ballina area,PS PISTOL HAS NEVER LEFT THE HOUSE OR SHOT OUTSIDE MINT CONDITION,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

offer €50 for it

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭zen260

blow me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

zen260 wrote: »
    blow me
    Have you tried maybefriends.com?

well if you send me a stupid offer what do you expect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

no need to be smart lad,its an offer isnt it,i was willing to go higher but not now,good luck

• Advertisement

lad,,dont think so,,not pushed either way,,,if it sells or not,,

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Offer 45

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

in fairness guys get real with the offers...people on here would really want to cop the hell on..read lemming's recession warning thread for info.
    I;m getting really tired of people lowballing their way through threads..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,924 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

zen260 wrote: »
    blow me

Banned for personal abuse.
    Sc@recrow wrote: »
    in fairness guys get real with the offers...people on here would really want to cop the hell on..read lemming's recession warning thread for info.
    I;m getting really tired of people lowballing their way through threads..

I didn't know you'd been made an adverts moderator.

Oh wait, you haven't.

Stick to reporting posts. Back seat moderating is just as annoying as people making low offers.

Anyway, as the OP has been banned, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement