Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House prices still too high!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Wibbler

stepbar wrote: »
    Well they should then fcuk off and take their house off the market so.

Why? No one is forcing you to buy a house that you believe to be overpriced. You can always negotiate.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭TheCityManager

Benedict wrote: »
    Citymanager - have you any concrete examples of a tumble? I hope you're right because prices are still ridiculous!

Just been watching prices in general in Dublin (sold me last house 3.5 years ago and have been sitting happily on the fence ever since :))

A few houses that have gone up in last few weeks have already been discounted....

Its happy dayz..going to view a house this eve,,€350k..started out I believe at over 600k...might offer 250k :D or maybe I'll wait longer.....................

Advertisement