Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Geography

Options
  • 29-05-2010 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm doing LC geography and I have no idea what could possibly be coming up!Can anyone give me some hints/tips on what could be easily left out of studying without harming my results!

Oh also, what poets are likely to come up in English? Is it safe to bet on Kavanagh and Boland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Study the primary, secondary and tertiary activities for the European, Irish and Continental region and you should be fine for regional geography. Also pick either biomes or soils to study aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 janey166

That's all fine, but it's more the physical stuff i'm worried about, there's just so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Poetry wise Jane, I'd go for Kavanagh, Yeats and Longley. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

Whatever you do, don't cut any corners with the options question! I had only learned the desert biome last year without any backup and it turned out to be disastrous! but thankfully I ended up with a C1 and got my course.:)

Best of luck with it!

Advertisement