Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy a Tag Carrera

• 29-05-2010 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Am thinking of buying a Tag Carerra, or very similar. Can anyone advise me on where would be the best place to buy? Online or bricks and mortar.
    Also does anyone own one of these watches, opinions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭illingworth22

I was in the York Outlet mall last week and they have a Tag shop in there. It's the McAurther Glen just outside York. They may have a web site and the Euro is stong at present!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I had an Aquaracer Calibre S for a while and it was a very cool watch. The Calibre S movement is completely designed and developed by Tag Heuer and isn't available in any other watches. I love the look of the subdials, and that Carrera is the pick of the line-up in my opinion.
    Tag Heuer in general tends to lose a lot of value second hand, so bargain hard when you are buying. Check out Ernest Jones on Grafton St. They have an area down the back of the shop with display models which are usually half-price. I've seen several Tags in there (that's where I got my Cal S) but not one of these yet. Otherwise I'd have jumped on it!

Advertisement