Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RIP Denis Hopper

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

RIP Cant believe he's gone :(

Great Actor

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Aw man. I really liked him..

RIP..

It's funny how, when famous people die it happens in two's... like Michael Jackson and Farah Fosset..and today with Denis and Gary Coleman.. Just an observation..

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Man's a legend and will missed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Just heard too. Fantastic actor.

I'm gonna fire on Easy Rider now.

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

A great actor and lived his life to the full. Sad to see him towards the end.
    RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

brilliant actor RIP:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

Its a shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JordanRHughes

RIP.

Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gitb1

I heard nothing of this? RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Ah RIP to a really great actor. He was so ill there at the end so for sure he's in a happier place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jack Nicholson and Val Kilmer were among those who attended Dennis Hopper's memorial Mass on Wednesday, according to The Associated Press.

The two-time Oscar nominee died Saturday after succumbing to his battle with prostate cancer. The funeral took place in Ranchos de Taos, N.M., where Hopper, 74, lived for 12 years following the film Easy Rider, which he directed.

The service lasted two hours in a chapel at the San Francisco de Asis church. A private burial followed the service.

In March, Rider co-star Nicholson attended Hopper's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. "It was a very singular relationship I had with him, like nobody else. We were soul mates in a way. I really miss him," Nicholson said at the funeral.

Hopper's son, Henry Lee Hopper — who read poems from Walt Whitman's Leave of Grass at the funeral — and a few family members also spoke at the service.

RIP

"What do you do Jack?, what do you do"

He was a Legend

RIP

Advertisement