Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nicest take away in all of louth ?

Options
  • 29-05-2010 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

following on from the dundalk thread , i think either marios in ardee or sorrentos in dunleer yummy or on a splash out carlitis take away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Thread fail :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Onesimus wrote: »
    Thread fail :D

slow night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Mate of mine reckons Marios in Ardee is the best chippy in the country, but he has never been to Ned Kellys in Newry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Gotta be Marios in Ardee. I moved to UK for University and any time I'm home that's first on my list. Actually thinking about the chips now is making me hungry so I'm going to stop writing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

I'll nominate Katy's in Ratoath.

Usually get a decent snack out of there.

I know it's not Louth but near enough (-:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

Apart from Mario's in Ardee, Charlies in Dundalk does a nice varied selection of lovely grub too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

TommyT wrote: »
    Mate of mine reckons Marios in Ardee is the best chippy in the country, but he has never been to Ned Kellys in Newry.

Ned's chips are a bit mingey. Burgers are just thin rubbery ones. Tried it few times and can't have it.

Genoa in Newry is the nicest fish supper on the planet (seriously)

Genoa pick out the fish, slap it on in the batter and on she goes. Check it out, it's fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 mydrogheda

Dominics in Drogheda for me everytime - was in there at the weekend an got their chicken tendres for the first time - wow - top quality chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭drogsnookerclub

+1 for dominics

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Marios is feckin lovely, I recently moved up to Dun Loaghaire and there is nothing like it up here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭fh041205

mydrogheda wrote: »
    Dominics in Drogheda for me everytime - was in there at the weekend an got their chicken tendres for the first time - wow - top quality chicken.

Certainly the best in Drogheda, and they're feckin quick as well which always helps.

Wau's in Ardee (upstairs over the old pub in the square) is delicious, then again so are Indish and Taj in the town.

alf3399 wrote: »
    I checked with wau's web pages, how come they do pizzas business on chineses restaurant? are you try them pizzas! dont think so
    Wau's don't have a website, nor do they do pizzas! , perhaps you are thinking of a different place. Ardeewin has also very beautiful oriental cuisine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Ardee Win is a lovely lovely place for food, takeaway or sit in

Advertisement