Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trek 4500 16" Hardtail For Sale

• 29-05-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

For Sale:
    Trek 4500 16 Inch
    About 5 years old I think. In good condition and needs nothing. It has been dropped, kicked, scratched, pushed and cursed up and down a lot of hills and trails; in all conditions, and still comes back for more. Heck I've even cycled it from time to time!!

In the past six months I have upgraded the wheels to Mavic Cross rides. Plus in the past two months I have upgraded the Chainse t& Bottom Bracket, Cassette & chain. Plus the Break levers. Plus new Maxxis Minion tyres fitted then also. All new parts at a cost of about €450. All new cables in the past year too.

Frame, Forks and brakes are original except for the Hayes brake pads which work brilliantly with the Mavic rims. Fork was never touched and still works OK. Front and real derailleurs are original and work like new.
    I had the bike in Ballinastoe last weekend and she performed perfectly. Was cycling it every week up to about two weeks ago. Only selling as I have custom built a new hardtail.

SPD Pedals not included, flat plastic pedals included.

Lots of scratches and wear marks, but no dings or any other damage. I'm 5' 6" I suppose it would suit someone from 5'5" to 5'8"
    Has to be worth €360 to someone........

€360

18945632.jpg

38486544.jpg

64013771.jpg

20137450.jpg

36472639.jpg

64507465.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Price Reduction €310 O.N.O.

Price Reduction €280

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

I might be interested in looking at this, where are you based?

Based in Laois (Abbeyleix / Portlaoise), I have company wheels so can travel to meet people with genuine interest.

Price reduction €270

Would I be better off putting this up on adverts.ie? Or am i looking for too much for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 denisstephens

I'll offer 170 for it what size is it would it suit 6' 2" rider:rolleyes:

I can offer you €250 if we can organise the logistics. I'm in Dublin 7.

I can arrange the logistics if you can come as far as the Naas road somewhere. Red Cow? You could easily cycle it back from there.

Won't be tomorrow or Thursday. Might be the weekend at this stage as I'm mad busy at work.

Red Cow is perfect and the weekend suits me better aswell. I'll pm my number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

if this sale falls through let me know.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Advertisement

Provisionally sold to D1gger, Viewing on Saturday. I'll let you know how it goes ninja.

Advertisement