Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chaos Results

• 29-05-2010 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Winners all in bold!

Feather B
    Micky Brady (Dog Pound) vs Stephen Connolly(Evolve)

Light B
    Connor Dylan (a.k.m.a.a mma killarney) vs Corey Hanson (Falcons)

Welterweight B
    Stephen Kingsbury(EFR) vs Gavin 'shooter' Carlin(Evolve)

Welterweight C
    Chris Meanie (Elite) vs Gareth Large(Evolve)

Featherweight C
    Eamon 'Mc Lovin' Lavery (EFR) vs Ciaran Boyle(Lisnafin)

Straw C (Woman)
    Collete(EFR) Vs Aisling "The Milf" McLaren(Evolve)

Featherweight C
    Yannick Magee (Elite) vs Micky Coyle Jnr(Strabane)

Feather C
    TBA vs Gavin 'Hammy' Kelly(Evolve)
    Cant mind who he fought

Welterweight C
    Killian Kearney(Elite) vs Gary "Cool Cat" Carlin(Evolve)

87Kgs C
    Kieran McMenamin(Donegal JJ) vs Gareth Loughran(Sudden Impact) (fight to be confirmed)

Lightweight C
    Dominic O Kane(Sudden Impact) vs Darrac 'Cement Legs' Mellon(Evolve)

Feather C
    TBA vs Ryan 'THE BULL' Schmdt (Evolve)

Cant mind name of fighter but Schmdt was beat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Taxipete29

McManus wrote: »

Feather C
    TBA vs Ryan 'THE BULL' Schmdt (Evolve)

Cant mind name of fighter but Schmdt was beat

Anesh Bugwandeen (Informed performance)

I think this is one your looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Moloko17

Just wondering wehat round and how each guy one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Great nite for MMA fans up in Derry - altho no A Class fights it still woz an enjoyable evening of Irish MMA;)

My personal thoughts on the nite!

Fight 1
    Loughran v Mcmenamin - good exchanges bit of anixety showin and Loughran got the win in the 1st by armbar!

Fight2
    Meeney v Donaghy - on the outset Meeney had 4 excellent submission attemts before executing armbar in 1st

Fight 3
    Buwandeen (O'Reilly) v Schmdt - Schmdt being the stronger against an extremely relaxed Buwandeen - 1st round would have went to Schmdt but excellent dominance of Buwandeen in 2nd went to Ref Stoppage due to possible injury to Schmdt.

Fight 4
    O'Kane v Mellon - O'Kane came off an unfortunate decision in his last bout but Im so happy this guy hasnt lost faith, relaxed fighter and proven winner pulled off achilles lock in the 1st (of which he woz only trained recently on) well done. O'Kane is such a promising fighter his last fights prove this.

Fight 5
    Kearney v Carlin - Great fight, two excellent warriors, 1st round totally even, 2nd Carlin edged it but purely IMO Kearney accelerated in the 3rd had more submissions and ground when Carlin cardio began to go. Spilt Dec in the end.

Fight 6
    McMullan v Kelly - two hungry fighters but in each round Kelly wanted it more and took control bringing it to Uni Decision.

Fight 7
    Magee v Coyle - Coyle never to be underestimated but Yanick scares me at C Class. excellent triangle choke in the 1st. I have said it to Yanick I hate to see him at C he has a lot to give and no-one at C IMO can beat him at the moment.

Fight 8
    Kingsbury v Carlin - not put off with his twins earlier loss Gavin achieved an excellent tri choke in the 1st well done wanted this so much and got wot he came for!

Fight 9
    Dylan v Hanson - proving he has something to suppor Dylan came with totally agression and game plan. Forced travelling opposition to concede in 2nd round with ankle injury but throughout rounds Dylan woznt for lettin this slip thru.

Fight 10
    Brady v Connolly - both egar fighters, good early exchanges but quick Brady brought it to ground and worked on the hidden arm choke in the 1st which he perfectly executed to amazed fans.

These are my personal reflections of the show:)

I woz so happy to see Chaos back and professionalism prevailing in its finest. Although a bit quieter than previous nites but still an excellent event to have on Irish MMA calender :D

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DAGEROUSDAVE

Thanks for the breakdown of the fights Mrs Lynch. Very much appreciated. BTW ... any word of Stevie gettin back into it?

As much as I believe Stevie has more to give this sport he feels he is too old (altho a pup compared to the likes of Peter Lavery, Mr P, Emmet etc etc lol). Altho he still keeps close to the action from sites and myself as it will remain close to him.

He always felt a big loss against Wallhead (imo not somthin to be ashamed off). If there is any advice the "Lynch Mob" can give to fighters is to enjoy the journey of MMA - Stevie kinda shot-up with only one amateur loss the rest all wins until UFC then Wallhead.

Urs
    x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Thanks Ursula for getting the results up for us.

Also thanks goes out to all the Clubs that took part. EFR, Sudden Impact, Donegal Jiu-Jitsu, Elite Fighting Systems, Dog Pound, Falcons, Kilarney MMA and Informed performance.

Ref Aidan who did a great job as usual, the judges (Ursula, Paddy and Noel). And in my opinion the best MC in the country JP Kerr.

Also all the staff that worked on the night and made our life easier.

Everyone else who helped behind the scenes (too many to mention)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anesh

Hi just wondering the footage that was shot of all the fights, whats happening with that, is there any way to get a copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MMAIRELAND.ORG

Hey guys,

Had a great night on Saturday at Chaos. The fights were excellent and displayed some really great talent.

Heres our event report from the night click

Well done Jason and John for making it happen.

Thanks,

Gary, MMAIRELAND.org

Hey guys,

Had a great night on Saturday at Chaos. The fights were excellent and displayed some really great talent.

Heres our event report from the night click

Well done Jason and John for making it happen.

Thanks,

Gary, MMAIRELAND.org

Great report :D

Urs
    x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

a small sample of photos taken on the night

let the slide show run and press play again at the end, for some reason it starts in the middle of the slideshow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41906376@N06/sets/72157624071591845/show/with/4666001365/

• Advertisement
Advertisement