Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice On Social Science

Options
  • 30-05-2010 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,
    I am looking for some advice on getting qualifications for working with people with disabilities. I have been a volunteer with an organisation in Galway (Ability West) who serve people with disabilities. I have been volunteering there for three years and am now looking to establish a career in this field. Unfortuately thanks to the current embargo there are little or no jobs in the area.
    I have no qualifications in the area and would like to have some type of educational recognition in the field when they do start hiring again. Has anyone any idea where best to start-bearing in mind that I will still have to hold down a full time job?

Comments

Advertisement