Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Names for Kittens?

Options
  • 30-05-2010 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I have three new kittens, probably 5-6 weeks old, and I want to name them. (even though I hope to find homes for them, but anyway).
    So. Please share your ideas! :)

1. Female, extremely friendly, very brave, curious and playful. Tends to follow me instead of her mother! Always wants to play. Black with a little white on her throat.
    2. Male, the most shy, he hisses and spits a lot, but can still be handled easily enough. The biggest of the litter. Black.
    3. Female, "middle child" type. She doesn't really have any distinguishing personality features. Just a normal, friendly kitten. But she's the smallest of the litter. Black with just a hint of white on her throat.

So if you have any ideas! Please share them.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

Bellatrix, Sirius and Callidora :D (that's what I named some stray black cats around here, because it's members of the Black family in Harry Potter, so lame . . . )

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭doggiewalker00

1.Panther
    2.Cobra
    3.Lemur

the first ones that came to my head, dont know why they alll have an animal connection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭sex panther

mine are called sex panther and taibhse, weird i know.

put cat names into google and there are loads of web sites to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

1 - Equinox
    2 - Vernal
    3 - Solstice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Scribble :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Johnny Zimbabwe

Any of the following:

Dog

Snowball II