Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd whv paperwork?

Options
  • 30-05-2010 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi all,
    Just on my first whv at the moment and doing some work in regional oz so thought it would be good to mayber get it signed off so I have the option of getting the 2nd whv when this one is up if I want. I was just wondering what paperwork needs to be filled and where I can find it? I presume it's ok to get the 3 mths signed off now (during the first year) and I would have it as proof of regional work if and when I want to apply for the 2nd whv?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

Here is the application form you need. Just fill it out and get your employer to sign it..http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1263.pdf

Its easier to apply for it online and then just keep a copy of the application form in case you are asked for it as proof for it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 paidi09

thanks for that

Advertisement