Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 league up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

lost . . . having a seriously bad blackout week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

7 all until 78min. I score a try to go 14-7 up. Then there is just enough time for the kick off and I concede a try!! Ah!

Obviously would have been nice to win, but as of this afternoon I'm the only undefeated team left in my league. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

got LTNT'd by Orizio....

Lost 45-10 or something like that!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    got LTNT'd by Orizio....

Lost 45-10 or something like that!:mad:

Did you not LTNT him? I'd have thought that would be a given, given the bragging rights at steak.

I got absolutely pounded in my match, but his players were literally double the CSR of my guys, so I guess he warranted me at least worthy of the full team.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Did you not LTNT him? I'd have thought that would be a given, given the bragging rights at steak.

I got absolutely pounded in my match, but his players were literally double the CSR of my guys, so I guess he warranted me at least worthy of the full team.

Nah, couldn't its such a balls having Orizio and cork coyotes on consecutive rounds so couldn't have a ruined team for next week :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Nah, couldn't its such a balls having Orizio and cork coyotes on consecutive rounds so couldn't have a ruined team for next week :(

Unlucky - thought you were going to LTNT. Should have won by more if it was LTNT vs normal, haven't looked at the stats yet though.

Orizio wrote: »
    Unlucky - thought you were going to LTNT. Should have won by more if it was LTNT vs normal, haven't looked at the stats yet though.

Stopped watching at half time once I figured it was LTNT vs Normal... checked final score and that was all! shall rake through the wreckage on monday - give lads day off to recover tomorrow!:D

I feel honoured that you needed to LTNT though! ;)

I thought I got things wrong tactically at first, but it looks like my **** energy levels equalled the second half up.

I have similar issues, but I don't have anyone like Orizio to beat... I'd totally sacrifice a win against Coyotes to get Orizio. All I have is Ajeffares, and he's not as much fun as a nemesis, mainly because his team is twice as good as mine, but also it's clear he has bigger fish to fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Suffered a humiliating defeat today, 45-3 against a team I should of had a closer game of with.

3 defeats this week, it cant get any worse...

• Advertisement

I have similar issues, but I don't have anyone like Orizio to beat... I'd totally sacrifice a win against Coyotes to get Orizio. All I have is Ajeffares, and he's not as much fun as a nemesis, mainly because his team is twice as good as mine, but also it's clear he has bigger fish to fry.

We're more allies than enemys really . . . we should work together to get me first and you in the top 4 :D

ajeffares wrote: »
    We're more allies than enemys really . . . we should work together to get me first and you in the top 4 :D

A bit of advice, if you are going to partner up and create a strategy you should aim for something realistic. Possibly you to get top 6 and Fewcifur to win more then one game? :)

A bit of advice, if you are going to partner up and create a strategy you should aim for something realistic. Possibly you to get top 6 and Fewcifur to win more then one game? :)

funny . . . i won the league 2 seasons ago, finished top last season and better get promoted this season . . . :p

ajeffares wrote: »

It's true, just like me and Dave back in III.3 (though that was a much closer affair due to us both being newbs)

See, why do Ferrell and Orizio have to fight so? They could have joined together and crushed all who went before them, but no, they have to become Ryu and Ken. If that makes sense. I forget their back stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

satory wrote: »
    Suffered a humiliating defeat today, 45-3 against a team I should of had a closer game of with.

3 defeats this week, it cant get any worse...

Just wait till next saturday ;):p

It's true, just like me and Dave back in III.3 (though that was a much closer affair due to us both being newbs)

See, why do Ferrell and Orizio have to fight so? They could have joined together and crushed all who went before them, but no, they have to become Ryu and Ken. If that makes sense. I forget their back stories.

Cos he is a cocky basterd & thinks he will win anyway - but I still have something to say about that! ;)

Cos he is a cocky basterd & thinks he will win anyway - but I still have something to say about that! ;)

He beat ya mate... unless you've got a fancy time machine I think you should just resort to slaggin' his mother.

Unless you absolutely pound him in the next meet-up, or in the playoffs. That'd be nice. :)

He beat ya mate... unless you've got a fancy time machine I think you should just resort to slaggin' his mother.

Unless you absolutely pound him in the next meet-up, or in the playoffs. That'd be nice. :)

All I need is a top four finish! he LTNT'd against my normal and the stats show in the 2nd half he fell apart! ;) playoffs are where he will stumble!:D

sure its 3 wins each now and 1 draw... even stephens!

All I need is a top four finish! he LTNT'd against my normal and the stats show in the 2nd half he fell apart! ;) playoffs are where he will stumble!:D

sure its 3 wins each now and 1 draw... even stephens!

Only as good as yer last win son, only as good as your last win. Maybe Orizio's extreme training regime is finally paying off and he has the edge! :eek:

Only as good as yer last win son, only as good as your last win. Maybe Orizio's extreme training regime is finally paying off and he has the edge! :eek:

Judge it at seasons end and we shall see who is in front!:cool:

also on a side note... C"MON HOLLAND!

• Advertisement

also on a side note... C"MON HOLLAND!

Soccer Ball!? GTFO!

In other news, only Spain are playing the beautiful game this night.

Soccer Ball!? GTFO!

In other news, only Spain are playing the beautiful game this night.

Rugby... EGG CHasing!

there's no "beautiful game on show currently...both teams are not up to much, everyone going for the frees now.. dutch with a few bad tackles though!

Seems like you are getting some bad information there Fewcifur, myself and Will Ferrell have a grand relationship altogether...

Further chavball talk will result in bannings. I would like to remind people on this forum that some of us have taste.

Thank you.

Further chavball talk will result in bannings. I would like to remind people on this forum that some of us have taste.

Thank you.

stupid, power tripping moderators! ;)

there's no "beautiful game on show currently...both teams are not up to much, everyone going for the frees now.. dutch with a few bad tackles though!

You missed the hurling game by a few hours Farrell. No wonder you are all confused. :)

Seems like you are getting some bad information there Fewcifur, myself and Will Ferrell have a grand relationship altogether...

a love hate relationship :)

Ah here you are both mispelling it... it's o'ferrall... now does that clear up the jibe he was making at you fewi? he was commentating on your spelling while making a pigs mickey of it himself!:D

I can't see him slagging my spelling anywhere. You crazy Farrell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Ok people, I'm playing the 1st in my league on Saturday. I just checked his players energy levels. He definitely LTNT'd last week as all his best players are exasperated or knackered.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/club.lobby.php?id=1347#page=summary&id=1347

My squad is doing fairly well bar one of my starting props who is Tired at the moment after his training. I'm just asking myself should I LTNT him this weekend, I have a bot the week after so I reckon my players should be in decent shape for the next round of fixtures. Any advice welcome

Templeogue Seniors

Advertisement