Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 league up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I just checked my new training facilities, scouts etc for my YA and I have only been given level 1 even though I have 10 star :(, Hopefully, they'll have it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

CoDy1 wrote: »
    I just checked my new training facilities, scouts etc for my YA and I have only been given level 1 even though I have 10 star :(, Hopefully, they'll have it sorted.

Wouldn't worry about it, some in my academy have aged and left.. but the 16 year olds havent become 17 yet!

I also have zero level facilities, and have had 10 star all season! if it's not sorted by tomorrow then its freakout time!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

eoferrall wrote: »
    Wouldn't worry about it, some in my academy have aged and left.. but the 16 year olds havent become 17 yet!

I also have zero level facilities, and have had 10 star all season! if it's not sorted by tomorrow then its freakout time!:D

same situation here. its really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

anyone know when the system will ready? waiting to promote a couple of soon to be 17 year olds!

dont think you can promote more than 1 - you will need stars to recruit new youth players...dont think you can have only 21 in the youth team???

daheff wrote: »
    dont think you can promote more than 1 - you will need stars to recruit new youth players...dont think you can have only 21 in the youth team???

Nah when the guy retired new guy came in - but the 16 yearolds i had previously are still 16, so still 22 there:confused:

I wanted to promote one yesterday and then one today but alas can not as they did not age. so shall be one this week, then next week and then the week after.
    same situation here. its really annoying.
    Shall have to wait to find out if they are decent for you! If they are I will keep and train, going to invest my cash in stadium and upgrade everything to lvl 4 facilities instead of hunting for some fatties. this is because Dave seems to have worked out that the weight can be anywhere in the scrum (from his work on offsite) and so fatties arent as important as easier to bulk up backrow!:D

• Advertisement

I wanted to promote one yesterday and then one today but alas can not as they did not age. so shall be one this week, then next week and then the week after.

I still think can promote the two. As long as they fix it before midnight we should be ok.....hopefully. otherwise i just might run amok :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

The new pop graphic caught me by surprise...

Oh and liking the member's contentment timeline,

satory wrote: »
    The new pop graphic caught me by surprise...

Oh and liking the member's contentment timeline,

Ya noticed that little explosion thing instead of the pop. Prefer the "POP!" myself. Looks bit tacky and cheap now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Ya noticed that little explosion thing instead of the pop. Prefer the "POP!" myself. Looks bit tacky and cheap now.

Really preffered the "POP!" way as well

Got promoted to II.3. Hopefully can avoid automatic relegation and looking at the teams that is the best I can hope for really.

1.City Of Derry
    2.Titans
    3.Ormond
    4.North Down Deathdealers
    5.Gamusino's Rugby Team
    6.Grubber RFC
    7.Clontarf RFC
    8.Cabbage

Anyone have any experiences against any of these teams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Congrats on being the first boardsie up to Div.2. Grubber.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

So I'm playing a DIV 2 team tonight then eh ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

mar-z wrote: »
    Got promoted to II.3. Hopefully can avoid automatic relegation and looking at the teams that is the best I can hope for really.

1.City Of Derry
    2.Titans
    3.Ormond
    4.North Down Deathdealers
    5.Gamusino's Rugby Team
    6.Grubber RFC
    7.Clontarf RFC
    8.Cabbage

Anyone have any experiences against any of these teams?
    Clontarf came out of my league. They have about 12 strong players, but nothing behind that. Very beatable if you catch them at the right time.

Orizio wrote: »

Thanks Orizio, I would feel better about it if I had actually won promotion though, it just doesn't feel the same.

Plus I was hoping for at least another season to get Grubber ready for the step up, it will be a big ask to saty there at the moment.

jprender wrote: »
    So I'm playing a DIV 2 team tonight then eh ? ;)

I'll try to go easy on you :rolleyes:

WNWIM again this year farrell?

Phonehead also went up to div 2

So it appears that there are 4 boardsies now in DIV III, League 7.

I am open to intensity agreements if any team wants to put these in place.

(So long as you don't go on holidays and forget our agreement ;) )

Dedard Fookers
    Hardy bucks
    Keep Trying RFC
    Killarney Rovers
    Kilsough South Warriors
    The Parrish
    Wandering Wanderers

Zürich Altstetten

Keep Trying RFC hasn't checked in since the 9th of May so they may turn bot in a few weeks.

Phonehead also went up to div 2

Who?

Who?

Ruckingood Lions manager. Not very active on boards but more so on the offsite as Wexford1979.

Congrats Phonehead on the promotion!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The Parrish very happy to put such an agreement in place :)

The Parrish very happy to put such an agreement in place :)

Alright Vaggabond, WNWIM for our game in week 4 ok ?

So it appears that there are 4 boardsies now in DIV III, League 7.

(So long as you don't go on holidays and forget our agreement ;) )

Dedard Fookers
    Hardy bucks
    Keep Trying RFC
    Killarney Rovers
    Kilsough South Warriors
    The Parrish
    Wandering Wanderers

Zürich Altstetten

Keep Trying RFC hasn't checked in since the 9th of May so they may turn bot in a few weeks.

That would be good for us, but a shame as he has a very strong team. What happens to his players if his team turns to a bot?

I'm up for an intensity agreement if everyone else is. I'll make sure this time JP;)

Alright Vaggabond, WNWIM for our game in week 4 ok ?

Just a thought on energy agreements in the league. Hasn't contentment been tweaked so that a wnwim loss results in a massive drop?

I know its not as good for energy but it might be better on the bank balance to agree normal. Although maybe the drop in contentment wont be too bad, we wont know until someone tries wnwim as a test case.

Just a thought on energy agreements in the league. Hasn't contentment been tweaked so that a wnwim loss results in a massive drop?

This is true. Maybe we should wait until the week in question to make a call on it. I had planned to play normal in all my games this season but a saving of energy is important too.

I know its not as good for energy but it might be better on the bank balance to agree normal. Although maybe the drop in contentment wont be too bad, we wont know until someone tries wnwim as a test case.

We will have to wait and see what happens with contentment alright. I'm not sure if the effect will be lessened for playing WNWIM for friendly games. I'm playing normal tonight mar-z if you want to match me.

CoDy1 wrote: »
    That would be good for us, but a shame as he has a very strong team. What happens to his players if his team turns to a bot?

I'm up for an intensity agreement if everyone else is. I'll make sure this time JP;)

If his team goes bot, all his players disappear. He has a good team alright but plays normal every game and does not change tactics. I beat him last season at his ground, he played normal and I played WNWIM, so no big loss if he changes to a bot :D

Ok Cody, we are due for a week 2 encounter. Normal or WNWIM, you can call it.

ps what will you make sure of ? Same intensity as me or make sure that you kick my ass again ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Cheers Mar-Z and Johhny! The standard of Division 2 sides is a sight to behold! I feel like an U16 player togging out for the senior team - my team of 20kcsr - 39k Csr players will really need to pull the finger out to get some points on the table! At least I get 150% IGT in all games, higher sponsorship and the fans will be happy beacuse the lads are giving it their best. I'm in for a nightmare season on the pitch but off the field Division 2 looks like being a great way to move my team on, look out for me in Division 3 next year (fingers crossed I get a lash at the fookers) I'm gonna miss playing Polk High and Yermin:(

If his team goes bot, all his players disappear. He has a good team alright but plays normal every game and does not change tactics. I beat him last season at his ground, he played normal and I played WNWIM, so no big loss if he changes to a bot :D

Ok Cody, we are due for a week 2 encounter. Normal or WNWIM, you can call it.

ps what will you make sure of ? Same intensity as me or make sure that you kick my ass again ? ;)

let it go Jprender, let it go..!!

I'm thinking normal.

Phonehead wrote: »
    (fingers crossed I get a lash at the fookers)

It would be a decent game looking at how our teams compare.

vsruckinggood.png

• Advertisement

WNWIM again this year farrell?

Yup Suits me Orizio.

Coyotes you in for a three way? save energy for a cup run etc?

Advertisement