Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 league up

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

27-7 down against a much better team. His top player has 40,000 more CSR than mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

winning 17-7 . . . gonna be a tight finish

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

12-all at halftime.

Pulled away now though, 31-12. Want to keep it tight though and not concede a losing BP to my opponents, have a feeling every point will count in the fight against relegation!

edit: Finished 31-17. Happy with that, delighted with the BP. His was a funny team. His back 3 were all over 195cm but his 2nd row were 176cm and 194cm. And both his props were <90kgs! did well in the set pieces but he was very clinical in my 22. not happy with my defence.

31-12 up . . . 4 trys bp in the bag, still haven't tnted a game this season:)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Second heavy defeat in two weeks. Not a happy bunny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

Wow, just hung in there for a 10 - 12 win away from home, even with LTNT and a set piece masterclass (7 lineouts and 4 scrums against the head) my handling and defense let me down badly leading me to wonder would a Dispicible Drift defense system work better against a creative setup than an Admirable Rush system?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Cant say im loving III.3. Early days yet i suppose. Would just be nice to stay up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Lost heavily to Cody1 today, Bit surprised with that considering the prematch stats were even-steven.

Anyway, well done cody.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Managed to somehow win today, 10-7

His prematch stats were a little bit better than mine across the boards, except for Kicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Lost 25-29 to a better team. Kinda annoyed with it, I was hoping he would be one of the established Div 3 players I could get a win against. Got the bonus loss point, so that's something, but I really have to examine my tactics (and his) once the reports are up.

• Advertisement

I've signed up for the BRirelandzine Fewcifur . . . so i'll start writing once im set up

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Won with a bonus point - had to LTNT, but happy to win as I left 4 of my best players on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Lost 35-7 to a much better team.

His stats were much better all over the field, and my kicker also took a knock and is out for the week.

Not a good weekend, but cant say i did'nt see it coming...

ajeffares wrote: »
    I've signed up for the BRirelandzine Fewcifur . . . so i'll start writing once im set up

And... you're good to go! Yus!

Fewcifur wrote: »
    And... you're good to go! Yus!

Doesn't seem to be letting me log in at all. Something wrong?

Doesn't seem to be letting me log in at all. Something wrong?

Ah, it's an issue with url forwarding and masking or something. I sent you a mail on BR about how to solve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

CoDy1 wrote: »
    I'm up for it. haven't got anything to lose anyway, I'm not what you'd call a tactical expert so I might be able to learn something from it.

jprender wrote: »
    Lost heavily to Cody1 today, Bit surprised with that considering the prematch stats were even-steven.

Anyway, well done cody.

Tried brand new tactics today :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Why so many up 'n' unders ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

The plan was to try and stay away from your line out. Although I might have set it a bit high in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

10 points from 10, pretty happy. Went normal and beat the team who I'd say is most like my own in my league in terms of quality. Hoping to finish fourth this year and get myself some money in the playoffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Marvel, we're fooked. Whitehorse logged in!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

That's terrible news:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

TBH that suits me. Nicked a draw while he wasn't looking :)

Now ALL the pressure is on you to keep up. You have my sympathies

Honestly!

No really you do!

:D

Yet another 95 yard intercept try against me. :rolleyes:

Exciting game today. I'm totally outgunned, so I'm hoping he's gone WNWIM with his tired 1sts to my 2nds playing LTNT.
    My nearest competitor managed a David and Goliath win against the same team, so the pressure is on for me to match his achievement and compete in the league.

6-0 to me, thankfully my 4th string kicker is playing a stormer!

Orizio wrote: »
    Yet another 95 yard intercept try against me. :rolleyes:

Too much expansive?

Too much expansive?

The game engine is penalising me for being so special. :(

Orizio wrote: »
    The game engine is penalising me for being so special. :(

Special alright:D

Farrell 14 down. :(

• Advertisement

Currently 18-3 to me. If I beat last seasons league winners and a team Jeff advised me was a rollover, well, I'll be a very happy panda indeed. :)

Advertisement