Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few quid on the World Cup

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

OPENROAD wrote: »
    To win or to qualify ? If it was to win they work on 90 mins only, it might well be the former just going on what you have written above, when you get to this stage in tournaments you have to be very careful placing bets, as you will have win odds for 90 mins and odds that include extra time and or pens.

Yeah in future I must be more careful man sound! But I got the right odds for all four teams to qualify so I reckon I'll be ok this time! If not, I really don't know what I'll do....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

dorgasm wrote: »
    Yeah in future I must be more careful man sound! But I got the right odds for all four teams to qualify so I reckon I'll be ok this time! If not, I really don't know what I'll do....

Sounds like you be ok, hope so, what a great bet though, well done :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Sounds like you be ok, hope so, what a great bet though, well done :)

Thanks mate, I was lucky though :) I still have a Holland v Spain final with €5 on @ 20-1, don't think it will happen though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

What happened with this in the end?

Also what happens in the event of a tie for the Golden Boot? Theres 4 tied on 5 goals now, if it stays now do they pay out the full price on each or what? I've Forlan backed at a tasty 75/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

flahavaj wrote: »
    What happened with this in the end?

Also what happens in the event of a tie for the Golden Boot? Theres 4 tied on 5 goals now, if it stays now do they pay out the full price on each or what? I've Forlan backed at a tasty 75/1.

Your odds are divided by four apparently so just over 18/1 for me also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Your odds are divided by four apparently so just over 18/1 for me also.

I could live with that. About the only decent bet I made all season. Will be hoping Villa and Wesley go off injured in a 50-50 challenge in the 1st minute tomorrow.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

flahavaj wrote: »
    I could live with that. About the only decent bet I made all season. Will be hoping Villa and Wesley go off injured in a 50-50 challenge in the 1st minute tomorrow.:pac:

No!!!!!!!!!!! Come on Sneijder :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

I won my office pool for the score predictions for the Group stages. 15 euros in, I won 700.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I've made a dire two quid on this world cup.

Bet Fabiano to be top scorer €10 quid.
    Put €10 on Serbia to beat Germany
    Put €30 on Brazil to beat Holland
    Put €20 on Germany to beat England
    Did a few live bets too. Most were losses.

I've come out with €2.

Ah well it was worth the fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement