Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wischo .22 Bolt Action Rifle Magazine

• 30-05-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I am looking for a Wischo .22 Bolt Action Rifle Magazine. (The mag for the semi auto rifle does not fit as I have tried one). If anyone has one for sale let me know, or if anyone knows where I can buy one, likewise. (I have tried Frankonia).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,080 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Wischo,like made or makes just about everything.So models change[d] with mad rapidity.
    Try Egun.de somone might be able to help[PM me if you want it posted in German,not babblefish German;)]

Failing that try www.gunparts.com .
    Or at worst this is where we will find out who is a real gunsmith in Ireland,and who are the wannabes.:D
    This is actually no big a deal job for a gunsmith,making up a magazine.Time consuming and fiddly,but somtimes necessary like in your case.So who is going to come out of that one as a master gunsmith of Ireland???

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Liam Good

I seem to recall that was the same rifle as the Voere .22 rifle,so if you can locate a Voere .22 (which I think was more common in Ireland) you might get sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Mr Mole

Some good info here, thanks Lads. The gunparts link is dead though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,080 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Been updated to www.gunpartscorp.com

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Mr Mole

Thanks Lads, the information given here led me to a supplier.

Liam, I got on to this company, VOERE Kufstein in Austria, who can supply the magazine. This was their response,

Your rifle is a product of the company “Voere Vöhrenbach/Germany” – this company doesn’t exist anymore. They produced your rifle in the name of “Wischo”. :D

Tom.

Advertisement