Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facial in Cork

Options
  • 30-05-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Could anyone suggest a good place to get a facial done in the city center please?

I've looked at the spa in the Imperial Hotel and the Clarion. I know there is also a spa in the old Jury's hotel. I'm just wondering does anyone know anywhere else.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Yves Rocher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I can recommend the one in the Imperial, loved it. Have a voucher, and Im waiting for something special to use it.
    I have also had one in the beauticians in ballyvolane, called Elaines and it was fab, dermalogica , lovely neck massage as well.
    It would be a bit cheaper if you go to a local beauticians outside of the city centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Good words about all of them: Yves Rocher, Imperial Hotel salon and Adore in Oliver Plunkett street.
    I liked Adore the best i'd say:)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Some chicks in my gym were recommending that Adore place also...

I dunno why I was even listening to them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thanks everyone I have never heard of Adore. Will check it out. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement