Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join an amateur choir in Dublin!

• 30-05-2010 2:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am looking to join an amateur choir in Dublin. I have limited singing experience and I cannot sight read as yet but would like to have the opportunity of joining a fun but mature choir in Dublin. I have not been able to find such in my searches, can you help please?

Thank you,

Merlie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Hi,

Where are you based and what sort of choir (say, church, or just for fun) are you looking to join? Let me know and I can make some recommendations! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭merlie

Hello Doshea3,

Thank you for your reply. I would be looking for something in the way of a mixed style, from church to popular music! I am based near Dublin City Centre. I am willing to give most styles a try, so if you could recommend any choirs that may suit, please let me know.

Thanks again,

Merlie

Advertisement