Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards cycle this morning?

• 30-05-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

I was working this morning and drove against a large group cycling past the golf club at Old Conna-was it a group from here? I ask because I cycle there a lot myself but I have never seen a group as large as this one, also one of the group was wearing last year's Italia kit (I noticed this because I have it myself) and I know I read here before that someone here has that kit too.

Got a couple of friendly waves and rolled the window down (it's a sound that's hard to beat, that of several rolling cycles on a quiet country road).

Just curiousity really. If it was a group from here you might have seen me-I was the green driver (the colour of envy
    :mad::mad:)

Great morning for it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

The Mick Byrne 200/160/100 was on today. It was possibly that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

penexpers wrote: »
    The Mick Byrne 200/160/100 was on today. It was possibly that.

It was indeed that, awesome day for one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

Yeah I've looked up the Sorrento link now-it looks like that was it alright. What a day for a spin-well done all (I was driving the Garda Mondeo at Old Conna:(). On the plus side you inspired me to go out myself this evening despite the fatigue of a 6am start.

Advertisement