Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business help really needed!!

Options
  • 30-05-2010 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

hey,
    i was just wondering would it be possible to leave out the accounting section of business? i only kept it up this year and i havent that chp done yet! iv gone to class all year but pretty much have had do all last years work myself.. that chapter seems farely complicated so i said id leave it to last and now im panicing!!
    thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BarbiePink

There is no accounting section in business! Business gets divided into business, accounting and economics after the junior cert ... So if you are just studying business there shouldn't be any accounting in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Theres one with ratios, gearing etc...

Is that the one? Its not that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

It might take up 2 Q's in section A and half of a question in the long questions but I think you'll be able to answer all your questions without it so it's not 100% necessary - maybe just know the basics? (Acid test/Quick ratio/gearing...)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

Yup you could. I'm planning on only answering short questions on Unit 6 and 7 and not even looking at the long questions on it, but I'll be able to answer all of the other long questions though. If you leave out accounting and know everything else you should be fine.

Advertisement