Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incursion airs June 4th

Options
  • 30-05-2010 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭

just a reminder

I was annoyed when i got all cozy spooled up the DVR and there was no new episode of SGU.

Even more annoyed that someone has the box full of episodes of American Idol.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ya, pain in the arse really. Why the need to take a week off now? Since they did that the least the could do was a double episode, but they aren't doing that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,666 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

5starpool wrote: »
    Ya, pain in the arse really. Why the need to take a week off now? Since they did that the least the could do was a double episode, but they aren't doing that either.

America did not air an episode this week so SKY could not show it,

America is showing the double episode next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

America did not air an episode this week so SKY could not show it,

America is showing the double episode next week.

SKY should have pulled a Ukraine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

if america are doing the double next week that means both will be on megavideo, yeah?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

ianflynn wrote: »
    if america are doing the double next week that means both will be on megavideo, yeah?
    America aren't showing both episodes of the double next week. Part 1 is on June the 4th, Part 2 is on June the 11th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

ixoy wrote: »
    America aren't showing both episodes of the double next week. Part 1 is on June the 4th, Part 2 is on June the 11th.

Aww, thought they where making up for the week off. Wasn't it a holiday in the states at the weekend? Memorial day or something.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I was waiting for this :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Ugh I'll just watch the double after the leaving...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Conor108 wrote: »
    Ugh I'll just watch the double after the leaving...:(
    tbh its an hour or two out of your week, do something during the LC exams to unwind. Studying during it is very important but every waking minute is not something I'd advise.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Overheal wrote: »
    tbh its an hour or two out of your week, do something during the LC exams to unwind. Studying during it is very important but every waking minute is not something I'd advise.
    Agreed. Science fiction is an excellent form of escapism too, so it's a perfect getaway for you for a short while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

crap! not going to be able to watch for ages :mad: crap broadband in sligo so no downloading (4/5 kbps so that's out) and i don't have sky1. :mad::mad: going to have to get my brother to download it and god knows when he'll come home.

anyone in the south sligo area that could get it for me :D pretty please :D
    only kidding, i'll wait but i'm not happy about it :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'd give it to you if I still lived in Sligo but I moved to Dublin for the broadband :D

well then get your ass back up to sligo then :D
    i'll be expecting you saturday morning then ;)

i'll go into town and get it when i've a good signal on my mobile broadband.

haha going to town to pick up your download :D

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Chochese

5starpool wrote: »

Something to do with it being Memorial Day weekend in the US... The week previous Canada didn't air an episode due to it being Victoria Day weekend. So, they both took a week off showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

i get 3.6:D only 2.0 most days in middle of no where in longford but where the hell is it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83,350 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Oh right, you all do that thing.

I didnt watch it. I play WoW on friday nights, and have DVR :P

I'll watch it over breakfast. Just sitting there. On the set box. Waiting. /tease

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Will watch it in a couple of hours. Need my fix man!!!

in the process of downloading it now. set it going about 12 noon today. 1/3 of it down now. thank god for JDownloader and resumable downloads :D

Oh jsut grabbed this now, happy days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Oh jsut grabbed this now, happy days
    Same, at least there's something to do in this pozy rain.

Advertisement