Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Powder

• 30-05-2010 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Hello fashionistas!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any shop that still has some stock left of Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Pressed Powder in Mohair??

I know they've stopped doing it but I'm completely devestated. I've used it for years on it's own or over foundation and it's a life saver. Totally gutted that they've stopped making it and I can't seem to get another one that's as good as 'Mohair' was.

I've only got a tiny amount of my 'Mohair' compact left and I really really wana pick some up somewhere.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭littleoulme

Hi Aoife, they have a FB page for Ireland.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=app_25287267406#!/rimmelireland?ref=ts

I'm sure one of them could help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

Thanks!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Doooo

Have they stopped making all colours of their Stay Matte powder????

This is the first I have heard about it. I use Silky Beige all the time. I'll be lost without it if they stop making it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

No, they still make it...just not the one I use! asfaik they still make silky beige but you'll have to check. They've just 'updated' the range apparently and cut Mohair :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Really really hate when companies do this. I'd been wearing a loose powder every day for two years which I absolutely loved and found out last month it's gone forever. Still can't find anything even close. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement