Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about the value of a 88-89 fender jap guitar

• 30-05-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hey, i have a fender stratocaster japan model, made in 88-89 i was wondering if any one knew if these guitars are worth any thing? its has a few chips n that sort of wear... Ive never played it, so thinkin on tryin to off load it...
    Does any one know if you can trade in guitars in shops?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

Hey, i have a fender stratocaster japan model, made in 88-89 i was wondering if any one knew if these guitars are worth any thing? its has a few chips n that sort of wear... Ive never played it, so thinkin on tryin to off load it...
    Does any one know if you can trade in guitars in shops?

Thanks

Wrong place to post this. The mod here will lock this, but here in Ireland €400 ish. They are getting a bit collectable, but nothing major. Check eBay for pricing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Thanks, Sorry about the placing, i wasn't sure where to post it so thought instruments would be the right one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thanks, Sorry about the placing, i wasn't sure where to post it so thought instruments would be the right one.
    Have a read of this post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement