Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eurooptics - NightForce NXS 5.5-22x50 Mildot

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

jwshooter wrote: »
    just rang my long range buddy , going to hit the hill/mountain . look out varmints

Good luck, was hoping to get out today and try some targets at 300 (Longest nice shooting spot I've got regular access to) but I've no time. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭pat58

tomcat220t wrote: »
    It has to be a field gun not a target rig so 10lbs-11 lbs ,max.
    1000 yard, accurate hunting weight rifle:cool: ,Should be good to see , Keep us posted tom ,;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭dwighet

ok, a Remington, or howa action with a trueflite barrel.
    Timney or jewel trigger.
    macmillian or similar stock.

a good quality scope of YOUR preference to meet YOUR needs ;)
    I'd go fixed Bipod as the swivel is great for hunting but by times I wish my fore end was a little more rigid when going past 350.

Most Important question?

When are you going to start your custom thread
    Have you ever tried a pod loc for your bipod...I have 2 and they work well..

just rang my long range buddy , going to hit the hill/mountain . look out varmints

good luck..let us know how ya get on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

dwighet wrote: »
    good luck..let us know how ya get on

had a gud eve dw, killed a magpie two gray grows and 3 rabbits ,425yds ,175,150 ..370 ,324, 620.

we have some of the shots on camcorder and the misses:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭tomcat220t

had a gud eve dw, killed a magpie two gray grows and 3 rabbits ,425yds ,175,150 ..370 ,324, 620.

What caliber were yes using ,JW?

Bang it on youtube and give us a look.....

Advertisement