Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Camera on Nokia E71

Options
  • 30-05-2010 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all,

i recently put a new case/cover on my nokia e71, since putting it on when i take a picture on the camera its very faded like there is a problem with the flash?? when taking the picture on the screen it looks perfect but then when it takes the picture it turns kinda white, i have checked all the settings and they seem to be all ok???

any suggestions?? also when i changed the cover it didnt change the camera just the cover on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can you swap the glass from the old case to the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

hi there

no they are glued in so cant remove them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well thats whats causing the problem im guessing, so put the old cover back on, or force the old glass old and re-glue it to the new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

I changed my cover recently and if I remember correctly the flash isnt connected to the circuit board its just sitting there and u have to make sure its in properly. The covers are a bit of a balls of a yoke to change!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

right i'll have to get the hubbie to open it and check it out (this cover was a nightmare to put on!! )

thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
Advertisement