Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wind Farm for NCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Bluetonic wrote: »
    How many are there and how much power do they produce on average over a year does anyone know?
    Trying to work out how many homes can rely on these based on real output, I believe it's small (a few thousand)
    I'm trying to find out what they actually produce against what they can. I imagine it's significantly smaller.
    Thanks but as I said already I'm trying to ascertain how much of the 25MW max output for the Arklow grid is actually generated.

Then...
    No thanks it's not that important to me...

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I would love a domestic one.I heard the SEI are to be given grants for them next year.
    Hope there small.Anyone have any info?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please do not drag this thread off topic. If you wish to investigate the usefulness of a domestic turbine - please post in the relevant forum (try Renewable Energies).

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hill Billy wrote: »
    :confused:
    What part are you confused with?

It's important enough for me to post about on a forum where some people may be able to answer the question but not important enough for me to make a phone call about as in the grand scale of things the question outside of this thread is unimportant.

I would have thought that was fairly easy to comprehend.

If I can help further let me know as I don't want to drag the thread of topic, thanks.

Advertisement