Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity Wear

Options
  • 30-05-2010 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops in kerry that do maternity wear?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

There is one in the Innisfallon Mall Killarney

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

thecelt wrote: »
    Does anyone know of any shops in kerry that do maternity wear?

Hi, what part of Kerry are you enquiring about? Also, what type or maternity clothing ie. : day/dress-wear; night-wear?

Almost all department stores would have maternity-wear sections all over the county but if their was something specific you were looking to find?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Doesn't Mothercare at Manor West sell those gigantic frocks and suchlike?

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭thecelt

Possibly the tralee or killarney areas, The prob is we have looked in a few stores and they have very little options or are just for skinny people, looking for just general wear

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Bumpaliscous next to Kids Shoe shop in the Innisfallon Mall do a good fashionable rangs. My OH got some outfits there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

Hi I dont come from or live near Kerry but im 7 months pregnant at moment and have found littlewoods.ie to be very god for maternity wear and you dont have to leave your house it comes to you :-)

Thanks guys for your feedback, will pass this along to my other half. Seems like she might have a few options after all.

We also found www.beautifulbumps.ie which are based in Cork

my wife just got some plus size maternity dresses from dorothyperkins online

http://www.dorothyperkins.com

Very quick delivery and some nice stuff.

Hopefully this will help someone else out!

Advertisement