Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions Needed: Fidelity Investments in Parkmore

Options
  • 30-05-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where Fidelity Investments in Parkmore is? I've searched for it on Google maps but it keeps bringing me to a place that isn't in Parkmore! Yahoo and Bing return nothing for the search.

Think Fidelity are in Parkmore East Business Park. Don't suppose anyone could link to a map with Fidelity's location pinned on it?

Would help me out a lot and be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Actually, I think I have found it on a different map.

Always in the last place you look! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Sorry, Parkmore East is on my list of estates to do a walk-around-with-clipboard in, but it'll be a while before I get to it.

But it's actually quite a small estate, shoudn't be too hard to find. (I have a vague feeling that Fidelity are in a smaller building at the very far end, ie not one of the Plaza buildings in the middle ... but I could be wrong.)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭synacron trion

Here ya go http://wikimapia.org/#lat=53.3025566&lon=-8.9849335&z=17&l=0&m=b. Map's crosshairs are on the building.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Right at the very edge of Galway City!

I found it ok this morning anyhow.

Advertisement