Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought dog thought IKC reg but not

Options
  • 30-05-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Oh no so others have been duped as well as myself. what a fool i felt when I received the paperwork for my yorkshire terrier and it turner out that she is Canine Ireland Registered. Now bear in mind, I am actually a registered breeder of Poodles who are all IKC registered.
    I contacted the man who sold me this yorkie (from Kildavin near bunclody) and he refused to take the dog back or refund my money. I have attempted to sell her but as soon as the buyers see the paperwork, they run..
    Can I legally sue him for my money back or am i essentially left with an unregistered bitch and also seriously out of pocket as a result??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

We don't do legal advice on this forum.

If you have concerns contact a solicitor. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement